We are pioneers at heart, revolutionizing the future of farming by making it economically viable and environmentally sustainable. Agros believes in a world in which smallholder farmers continue to feed our planet in a profitable and sustainable way. At Agros, you can be part of the solution. Through your work, you will help double the income of millions of farmers, while restoring soil health and reducing millions of greenhouse gas emissions per year.
For our fast-growing company, we are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled agronomist to lead the agronomy team and to support our company with the introduction of a new product line consisting of soil- and plant health solutions. You have a hands-on mentality, a keen interest in calculating nutrient requirements, a commercial mindset, and you embrace the principles of regenerative agriculture. You are a real team player that likes sharing your knowledge. Together with a team of agronomists, you will pilot new solutions and develop affordable advisory service packages for small scale farmers.
|Introduction of new soil and|
plant health products suitable
for the South East Asian market
|● Define product specifications based on farmers’ needs|
● Identify new partnerships with key players in the agricultural input sector
● Collect relevant market information on sustainable, regenerative input products that
complement and/or replace conventional input.
● Design and monitor field trials for product testing
● Support the agronomy team in implementing trails and data collection
● Develop value propositions for farmers for the new selected products
|Product selection, vetting, and piloting|
|Develop crop advisory services|
system suitable for small- to
medium size farmers
|● Advise the agronomy team on the design of crop protocols, including water, soil,|
and plant health recommendations
• Develop a model to integrate soil data reports into farmers recommendations
• Support in developing a farmer app that includes fertilizer application
recommendations and crop management practices
|Management of Agros agronomy team||● Day-to-day management of Agros agronomy team|
● Responsible for team performance review and regular progress updates to
● Create an inspiring learning environment for your team
● Timely launch of new products
|Disseminate knowledge and information||● Translate field data into farmer benefits and ensure that sales teams are fully|
acquainted with this information
● Develop product specifications, guidelines and training material by demonstrating
the usage, benefits and ROI of new product.
● Work together with other desks in the company to ensure a smooth launch of new
products and services.
user manuals, trainings,
videos, testimonies, etc.
|Technical support||● Coordinate the implementation of in-company product training|
● Coordinate the provision of advisory services to clients
● Develop suitable communication channels for farmer support
● Evaluate impact of our products
Set-up of client app
- MSc degree in Agronomy from a well-known institution, with a specialization in soil science
- 3-5 Years of work experience as an agronomist, soil scientist, related field.
- Subject matter expert on soil science and regenerative and/or organic agriculture, with strong technical knowledge.
- Work location flexible, preferably Phnom Penh, Cambodia, with regular field trips to Myanmar.
- Advanced skills in excel and related data programs.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25/03/2023. If the application meets the requirements, the candidate will be invited for a face-to-face or video conference interview.