Agros provides farmers with solar-powered irrigation systems in Cambodia. By combining water pumps, solar installations, drip irrigation and financing tailored to farmers’ seasonal income, we are able to provide a sustainable and affordable alternative to conventional fossil-fuel water pumps.
We are looking for a skilled strategic thinker and hands-on go-getter with a proven track record of delivering results at a growing start-up, excellent project management skills, and an ability to work cross-functionally in a fast paced, creative, and ever-changing environment.
Daily, you will work closely with our CEO and the team to provide comprehensive financial insight into the business through regional and functional business partnering, forecasting and budgets, and pricing and incentives.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements and reporting to senior management
- Supporting the senior management with financial modeling, accounts consolidation, pricing analysis, procurement, ordering schedules etc.
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls across the different companies
- Identifying risks & opportunities, lead local finance teams in mitigating risks and capitalizing on opportunities
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and report variances
- Ensuring conformity with IFRS across different accounting systems
- Coordinating the preparation of regulatory & tax reporting
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Expert level Excel skills and a demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial modeling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once, operate with a high degree of ambiguity and drive clarity
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their CV and a short description of themselves to email@example.com. If the application meets the requirements, the candidate will be invited for a face-to-face or video conference interview.